theCUBE interviews at Microsoft Ignite 2018: Breaking Down our New Integrations
At Microsoft Ignite 2018 last month, we hosted theCUBE squad in the Cohesity booth and had a blast doing so. This was our first time at Ignite, and it was a fun way to kick off our presence at a show that is so valuable to our customers.
theCUBE hosts, Stu Miniman and Rebecca Knight, sat down with several members from the Cohesity team as well as some of our awesome customers (Brown University, HKS, and Intesa SanPaolo) to talk all things Cohesity and data protection. In the interview below, Sai Mukundan, Cohesity’s Director of Product Management, Cloud Solutions, breaks down the new integrations with Microsoft, which were announced at the show.
- Cohesity DataProtect now supports backup of Office 365, starting with Exchange Online.
- For long-term retention, we now have integration with Azure Data Box, which can enable transfer of large amounts of archival data to Azure.
- And to aid disaster recovery we’re introducing failover and failback capabilities enabling full lifecycle disaster recovery to Azure.
Catch more interviews with theCUBE below:
- theCUBE interviews at Microsoft Ignite 2018: Rawlinson Rivera Talks Multi-Cloud and Disaster Recovery
- theCUBE interviews at Microsoft Ignite 2018: Lynn Lucas Highlights New Integrations