The coronavirus pandemic is causing a tremendous amount of uncertainty as the virus continues to spread globally. While our customers are focused on the safety and security of their employees, just as we are at Cohesity, we want to share the current status of our customer support, supply chain, professional services, and business continuity plans.
As our CEO recently shared, customers continue to be at the center of what we do. Cohesity has taken action to ensure our customers’ business continues to receive exceptional service and support during this challenging time.
It is important to note that developments with respect to COVID-19 are changing rapidly. We will continue to provide updates as proactively as possible.
Customer Support: No foreseeable impact on maintaining 24×7 global coverage
- We do not currently foresee any impact on the delivery of support due to COVID-19 and remain committed to maintaining 24×7 coverage for our customers around the globe.
- Cohesity will try our best to provide onsite parts replacement via Field Engineers while working within guidelines set by the local country, state, and county authorities.
- In locations where on-site support is not feasible or recommended, we will request that our customers replace the parts and our support team will guide our customers remotely
- Cohesity will post updates to customers on the Cohesity Customer Support Portal as needed. Customers can also contact Cohesity Support at email@example.com with additional questions.
Supply Chain: Currently not impacted
- Cohesity Manufacturing Operations are not currently impacted by any local, state or federal mandates or supply gaps. We are operating within standard SLAs for fulfilling both new production and hardware replacements.
- Logistics for production and support operations are considered essential services and not impacted.
- Cohesity is performing weekly surveys with the upstream supply base for materials that are being exported from high-risk geographies in APJ. At present, we do not have any impacts on our supply chain. Proactive multi-sourcing and alternate manufacturing site assessments are in process for continuity risk mitigation. Freight and logistics from APJ are not currently impacting our products.
- Contact your Support or your account team with any additional questions.
Professional Services: Proactive customer engagement, remote support available
- Cohesity continues to start new Professional Services projects even with quarantine or shelter in place orders issued by local government agencies. Contact your account team to discuss new projects with our Professional Services experts.
- The Cohesity Professional Services Team is making proactive contact with all customers who have purchased Services to work through potential issues related to the pandemic.
Cohesity Business Continuity: Remote global workforce maintaining all operations
- Cohesity has strongly recommended all global employees and contractors work from home. Some offices based in countries or regions with local government quarantines or shelter in place regulations have been closed and employees are required to work from home.
- Despite the remote distribution of employee work locations, all business operations are at 100% operational availability.
- We’ve taken steps to ensure there is no disruption in the service employees provide to customers. For example, all Cohesity employees working remotely will be utilizing highly secure infrastructure and equipment with all the appropriate protocols in place.