Kubernetes-based containerized applications are no longer a science project. 90% of the organizations running containerized applications are running them in production*. Kubernetes-based containerized applications are stateless, but its namespace and underlying persistent volume are critical to the organization and should be protected, similarly to how you protect any other mission-critical data.
This on-demand webinar will:
- Debug common myths and confusion around protecting Kubernetes based containerized applications
- Discuss reasons why enterprises should protect their Kubernetes namespace and underlying persistent volume against data loss, errors, and corruptions
- Show how you can simplify operations by protecting both traditional and modern data source with a single software-defined backup solution
- Jon Hildebrand, Principal Technologist, Cohesity
- Ashish Patwardhan, Group Product Manager, Cohesity
*2019 Container Adoption Survey conducted by Portworx and Aqua Security