Cohesity Announces Significant Expansion to the Cohesity Partner Program to Help Meet Exploding Demand For Unified Secondary Data and Application Services
Program Includes Comprehensive Free Training, Sales Tools, Aggressive Marketing Initiatives, Enticing Incentives, and Adds New Service Provider Route-To-Market
San Jose, Calif. – Oct. 2, 2018 – Cohesity, the leader of hyperconverged secondary storage, today announced significant enhancements to the Cohesity Partner Program that support service providers as a new route-to-market, provide partners with extensive training that is tailored to their specific roles, and provide financial incentives to partners that help large enterprises protect and manage their secondary data and applications.
As a 100-percent channel-focused company, Cohesity is accelerating opportunities for partners to transform the enterprise data center by consolidating secondary data and applications on a web-scale platform that seamlessly spans across customers’ premises, within their own data centers, or on leading public clouds – in any and all combinations.
“Cohesity has been a channel company since day one and we continue to increase the investments in our partners to help them differentiate in market and accelerate sales and profitability,” said Todd Palmer, vice president, worldwide channels, Cohesity. “Enterprises spend an estimated $60 billion each year to address their secondary data and application challenges using separate point solutions that create data silos. The expansion of Cohesity’s Partner Program will help our partners eliminate these silos and deliver more value to their customers.”
“The hyperconverged secondary data space is a significant market, particularly with cloud solutions,” noted Mike Thompson, CEO of Groupware Technology. “Cohesity is taking all the right steps to help partners like us capture the opportunity. They’re giving us tools, resources, support, and are partnering with industry leaders in the cloud space that will help us provide the right solutions to our customers.”
Fueling Opportunities for Partner Growth and Business Acceleration
Cohesity is expanding its partner program to give partners new and innovative ways to help their customers generate value from their untapped data while solving some of their biggest business challenges. Key enhancements to the Cohesity Partner Program include:
- New Service Provider Partner Support: To ensure Cohesity customers and prospects connect with the best partners worldwide, Cohesity has expanded the Cohesity Partner Program with differentiated benefits for cloud and managed services providers. This approach is ideal for service providers that deliver cloud and managed services on-premises, in their data centers, and across public cloud environments. It’s also ideal for service providers that provide value-added offerings such as industry- or vertical-specific services, consulting or professional services, managed services, and integration capabilities. More details on Cohesity’s offering for service providers are included in a separate press release issued today.
- Expanded Training and Accreditation: Cohesity is making dramatic enhancements to its training curriculum and support service program to help partners rapidly sell and deliver Cohesity solutions. The new training curriculum, completely free for partners, now includes training for three individual personas or roles — sales, engineering, and post-sales — with three levels of accreditation for each group. Additionally for service providers, Cohesity has developed Success@Scale enablement for jointly building a plan for success through co-design workshops, cloud-ready testing, training programs, premier technical support, and more. In addition, a number of important enhancements and additions have been made to the Cohesty Partner Portal including a wide range of sales tools, frequently asked questions (FAQs), playbooks, a prospecting center, product launch kits, and marketing campaigns.
- Financial Incentives for Growing Enterprise Accounts: Cohesity is offering lucrative incentives for partners working with large accounts. Enterprises globally are struggling to protect, manage, and store massive volumes of secondary data and applications that are heavily siloed. Partners that are able to help these accounts address these challenges with Cohesity’s innovative solutions will be eligible to receive additional margin dollars of varying amounts depending on the size of the transaction.
- Direct, Hands-On Lab Experience: Cohesity has set up a dedicated lab environment hosted by an independent third-party company, where its partners’ technical staff can, at no cost, get hands-on experience working with and testing the Cohesity platform. This comprehensive approach, which includes in-depth assistance from Cohesity system engineers, will rapidly accelerate partners’ time-to-proficiency and minimize their investment in becoming Cohesity experts.
- Increased On-the-Ground Support and Expanded Technology Partnerships: Cohesity has expanded its field sales coverage to support partners in North America, Europe, and Asia. Cohesity has also expanded partnerships with key technology vendors including Cisco, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Microsoft, and VMware, further expanding go-to-market solutions for partners.
- Aggressive Marketing Programs: Cohesity is increasing investments in partner enablement programs across geographies that include joint marketing planning, field activities, and demand generation campaigns for pipeline development. Not-for-resale (NFR) demo equipment is available for partners that are interested in acquiring Cohesity technology for their labs and demo centers. Cohesity appliances and licenses are available for prospect and customer trials.
Cohesity’s enhanced Partner Program is effective now and authorized partners are eligible. For more information, please visit: https://www.cohesity.com/partners/.
For More Information
- Read more about the Cohesity Partner Program
- Read more about offerings for channel partners
- Read more about offerings for technical partners
- Read about new offerings for service providers in this press release
Head of Corporate Communications
BOCA Communications for Cohesity