Winning Channelnomics ‘Cloud Services Vendor of the Year’ Caps Off Cohesity Awards Blitz
We are in the final countdown of 2018, and the holidays are upon us, but things have not slowed down here at Cohesity one.little.bit. This week, Cohesians gathered to celebrate when Cohesity received our fourth (fourth!) award from channel partners in the space of a month.
The most recent win was the prestigious Cloud Services Vendor of the Year award, which is part of the Channelnomics Innovation Awards 2018 program recognizing channel players across North America who bring “innovation, forward thinking, and excitement to the channel.”
The reason Cohesity was selected as Cloud Services Vendor of the Year? For something we strive to do every day: Help partners deliver value in the growing hybrid cloud market. All part of our mission to help customers move off of legacy solutions for data protection and into the cloud! The winners were determined based on product range and development, channel and marketing programs, and service and support.
The Channelnomics Award comes on the heels of several other important channel wins.
- Cohesity was chosen as the winner for THE (singular!) Emerging Vendor of the Year as part of CRN’s UK 2018 Channel Awards. This year’s awards celebration, an annual event now in its 25th year, was a black-tie affair that took place last month at Battersea Park Evolution in London. Cohesity attended alongside key channel partner, Ethos Technology. CRN refreshed its award criteria this year, saying its program “celebrates the latest technology innovations and advancements”, and recognizes “the ingenuity and exceptional achievements of the UK channel industry over the past twelve months.”
- At the same time we were winning the CRN UK Channel Award, something similar was happening here in the US! On that same night of November 15, we were honored as the 2018 Emerging Partner of the Year at Insight’s Synergy Partner Conference in Phoenix, AZ. This is quite an accomplishment for Cohesity as we were chosen over many of Insight’s other emerging technology partners in the data protection space. Last year’s winner of this Award was Nutanix, so we are in pretty good company for sure.
The reason we won Insight’s Synergy Emerging Partner award? A few things that Cohesians make a priority every single day:
* Incredible disruptive technology
* Commitment to Insight/Datalink value proposition and its data center transformation strategy
* Strong product margins and professional services opportunities
* Great cultural alignment & executive sponsorship
* Easy to do business with
- The last mention in Cohesity’s end-of-year awards blitz: Our partner of the year recognition from CDW, a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
We were incredibly honored, thrilled, and humbled to be named a 2018 CDW Partner of the Year. CDW’s Partner of the Year Awards, presented on November 9 at the 2018 CDW Partner Summit in Las Vegas, honored top-performing CDW partners that provided exemplary products, programs, solutions, and services to support CDW and its customers throughout the year.
As always, stay tuned to this space. The year isn’t over yet, and there’s always something to talk about when it comes to Cohesity. And, of course, 2019 is just around the corner, with much more to come!