Cohesity Earns Top Rating in CRN’s 2019 Partner Program Guide
Annual Guide Recognizes the IT Channel’s Strongest and Most Successful Partner Programs
San Jose, Calif., April 1, 2019 – Cohesity, the leader of hyperconverged secondary storage, announced today that CRN, a brand of The Channel Company, has given Cohesity a 5-Star rating in its 2019 Partner Program Guide. This annual guide identifies the strongest and most successful partner programs in the channel today, offered by the top technology suppliers for IT products and services. The 5-Star rating recognizes an elite subset of companies that offer solution providers the best partnering elements in their channel programs.
To determine the 2019 5-Star ratings, The Channel Company’s research team assessed each supplier’s partner program based on investments in program offerings, partner profitability, partner training, education and support, marketing programs and resources, sales support, and communication.
As a 100-percent channel-focused company, Cohesity has built a connected ecosystem of partners that customers can trust to simplify and consolidate their secondary data and applications on a unified platform that seamlessly spans on-premises data centers and public clouds. The program provides partners with comprehensive free training, sales tools, aggressive marketing campaigns, and incentives for companies to market and sell their own initiatives.
The Cohesity Partner Program includes several key differentiators:
- Service Provider Support: Cohesity Partner Program offers differentiated benefits for cloud and managed service providers that enable them to build and market new services to their customers while reducing their costs and increasing their earnings potential.
- Training and Accreditation: Cohesity offers a robust training curriculum that is completely free for partners. Partners also have access to an extensive Partner Portal that includes a wide range of sales tools, playbooks, a prospecting center, product launch kits, and marketing campaigns.
- Direct, Hands-On Lab Experience: Cohesity’s lab environment offers hands-on experience working with and testing Cohesity DataPlatform at no cost to our partners.
- Financial Incentives: Cohesity prides itself on offering one of the most-margin rich solutions that partners sell. Cohesity partners are also offered additional financial incentives for signing new Cohesity customers and growing their Cohesity enterprise business.
- Technology Partnerships: Cohesity has a growing number of technology partnerships with companies such as Cisco, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Microsoft, and VMware — all of which offer unique, expanded go-to-market solutions for partners and their customers.
- Aggressive Marketing Programs: Cohesity provides customizable marketing programs and collateral to help partners drive demand for their business. We offer a number of Cohesity-executed joint marketing initiatives that partners can leverage at no cost. In addition, Cohesity has a robust market development funding (MDF) program to invest in partner-initiated campaigns and pipeline building activities.
“With new technologies emerging every year, evaluating which IT vendors to partner with grows increasingly more complex for solution providers,” said Bob Skelley, CEO, The Channel Company. “We are proud the CRN Partner Program Guide has become the trusted resource to identify the most rewarding partner programs and provides crucial insight into their strengths and benefits for the channel.”
“The 5-Star rating in CRN’s 2019 Partner Program Guide validates Cohesity’s commitment to our partners and the major effort and investment that we have made in our partner program,” said Todd Palmer, vice president, worldwide channels, Cohesity. “Together with our partners, Cohesity is committed to creating a best-in-class program that empowers organizations to easily back up, store, and manage all of their secondary data while also solving critical mass data fragmentation challenges that are impacting enterprises globally.”
The 2019 Partner Program Guide will be featured in the April issue of CRN and online at www.CRN.com/ppg.
For more information, please visit: https://www.cohesity.com/partners/.
- Read more about offerings for channel partners
- Read more about offerings for service partners
- Read more about offerings for technical partners
Cohesity makes your data work for you by consolidating secondary storage silos onto a hyperconverged, web-scale data platform that spans both private and public clouds. Enterprise customers begin by radically streamlining their backup and data protection, then converge file and object services, test/dev instances, and analytic functions to provide a global data store. Cohesity counts many Global 1000 companies and federal agencies among its rapidly growing customer base and was named to Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2017,” LinkedIn’s “Startups: The 50 Industry Disruptors You Need to Know Now,” and CRN’s “2017 Emerging Vendors in Storage” lists. For more information, visit our website www.cohesity.com and blog https://cohesity.com/blog/, follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/cohesity and LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/3750699/ and like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/cohesity/.
Head of Corporate Communications
BOCA Communications for Cohesity
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequalled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. www.thechannelcompany.com
Copyright ©2019. CRN is a registered trademark of The Channel Company, LLC. All rights reserved.
The Channel Company Contact:
The Channel Company