SAN JOSE, Calif. — May 03, 2022 — Cohesity, a leader in next-gen data management, is pleased to host a virtual summit, Cohesity ReConnect, which provides the opportunity to learn about the latest strategies and techniques to defend your data, reputation, and business operations in the ransomware era. Cohesity ReConnect will be held on Tuesday, May 10, 2022, from 10:00 a.m. to noon U.S. Pacific Time.
The Cohesity ReConnect virtual summit will help attendees:
- Evolve resiliency strategy: Hear from industry thought leaders, Cohesity customers, and leading security providers — as well as Cohesity experts — on how to improve business resiliency in the age of ransomware.
- Make the case for change: Come away from this summit equipped with the actionable information needed to get C-suite sign-off.
- Improve ransomware protection and recovery: Learn how critical capabilities and effective collaboration between ITOps and SecOps can arm an organization to minimize the impact of cyberthreats like ransomware.
The event will feature high-caliber speakers, including:
- Brian Spanswick, chief information security officer, Cohesity
- Charles Spence, CISO/director of security and continuity, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Clarke Rogers, enterprise security strategist, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Dave Gruber, senior analyst, Enterprise Strategy Group
- Dion Dubé, AVP infrastructure services, Canadian Western Bank
- Greg Scholz, technical solutions architect — enterprise security, Cisco
- Sean Halihan, senior director of IT infrastructure and operations, Afni
The agenda features important topics in cybersecurity today:
- 10:00 a.m.: Cybersecurity and the CISO Mindset: Join CISOs as they discuss the critical issues they face and reveal the strategies they deploy to protect their business in today’s ransomware environment.
- 10:30 a.m.: Rethinking Air Gap with Data Isolation and Recovery for the Modern Era: Understand how a real-world implementation is addressing ransomware, and why a leading analyst sees data isolation as a best practice to address ransomware. And get an inside look at Cohesity FortKnox.
- 11:00 a.m.: Don’t Stand Alone! Lessons from the Front on Fighting Cybercrime: The pressure on you is intense with boards and the C-suite asking, “Could this happen to us?” Hear tips and best practices from your peers on the front lines to build your cyber resiliency.
- 11:30 a.m.: Cyber Resiliency: It Takes a Village: Hear how Cohesity and Cisco help you shatter data security silos with unified visibility and coordinated response to cyberattacks.
To learn more about Cohesity ReConnect and register for the event, please visit https://www.cohesity.com/reconnect/.
Cohesity radically simplifies data management. We make it easy to protect, manage, and derive value from data — across the data center, edge and cloud. We offer a full suite of services consolidated on one multicloud data platform: backup and recovery, disaster recovery, file and object services, dev/test, and data compliance, security, and analytics — reducing complexity and eliminating mass data fragmentation. Cohesity can be delivered as a service, self-managed, or provided by a Cohesity-powered partner.
© 2022 Cohesity, Inc. All rights reserved. Cohesity, the Cohesity logo, Helios, and other Cohesity marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cohesity, Inc. in the US and/or internationally. Other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.